Tuesday, June 30, 2009

a revamped me

i'm trying to build a collection of quality articles of clothing, shoes and accessories that can be put together smartly and only make me look good. better. best. i started sketching out some outfits i've seen other well-put-together peeps wearing on tv. then i carefully build my wardrobe with good basic choices. no more mindless, ill-fitting t-shirts for me. but i'm keeping my jeans and what me mum would call 'knock-around clothes'. my body double is helping me with the display. so here's one i put together with what i already had. replace the skirt with wide leg jeans. add dangle earrings and some jewel-toned ballet flats.

4 comments:

Amy said...

I like it!

tinka stinka said...

mm bravo. i heart the jacket. i just bought a jean skirt at the thrift store for three dollars. i was debating since it was marked ten, but when i saw the sale sign i quickly scooped it up. you would love the thrift store in my neighborhood. so cute and crazy deals.

i recommend all flowy and satin materials for your shirts and investing in some great accessories, like an oversized leather purse or some great wide belts.

Unknown said...

ahead of you, tink. picked up a butter-soft, pattened leather handbag in aqua on monday!

misfitted mom said...

ok, do me next!