Wednesday, May 12, 2010

update

so, per requests, here's my update:
i had internal radiation treatment today. just imagine all that goes into labor and childbirth, smash that into 2 hours time, and remove the joy of the baby. that's basically what i went through today.

now imagine every time you run a hand through your hair, huge amounts of hair come out. fill a bathroom trashcan with it, and there's the rest of my day.
no bald spots. yet. just slowly diminishing quantity.

sorry for posting a downer of a blog, but it's hard to be funny when you feel so crappy.

however, God is good - all the time.

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Praying for abundantly more than we can ask or think

revamped*midge said...

My dear sister, I'm so sorry you had to go thru all that. But you are funny even when feeling crappy! It's your gift to be witty in sucky circumstances! Gods strength and grace has proven in this time in your life! As for the other matter at hand if you lose it all mine will be gone as well! I love you mucho!!

Unknown said...

I am so sorry you are having to go through all of this poopy stuff. It sure sounds sucky. I want you to know that I have been praying for you and sending warm fuzzy's your way. I know we've become a bit disconected again but you are still my tacocat! I love ya! Call me if you need anything.

tinka stinka said...

new updates? are you fabulously cured and zipping around the country? bald and busty? hot and bothered? stuck on the couch still? you know i jest to make this easier on me! i mean, you, of course, it's a lot harder on you :)

love ya! call when you feel up to it!