Friday, March 7, 2008

another 2 1/2 pounds!

that's 4 pounds in 4 days! pretty awesome! i'll be at my goal weight in 2 weeks!!! i'm putting together my own personal cookbook. of real foods that aren't on this menu diet, but hey, a girl's gotta eat. it's going to be all of my favorites. problem is, at the moment, it will only be 10 pages long. so i'm wondering if anyone has some really good, relatively easy recipes for anything. this isn't a chain e-mail so i'm hoping i might get a few replies.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's incredible and wonderful!! Good job sticking to it, remember, hot drinks are your friends to satisfy those cravings for sweets. Tomorrow begins my 3 day eating frenzy of whatever I want!! muah ha ha!! [jk on the frenzy part]

Shannon said...

I totally have a cookbook that is called "Light Cooking" that you totally can look through. And I have one that is all about using 4 or less ingredients......and if I think of anything, I will pass it on

Anonymous said...

shannon, i'd like to see that cookbook if you pass it to krista anyway. i'm all about using as few ingredients as possible. :)