Tuesday, July 1, 2008

okay, so it's been a while


i don't even know if i have the mental capacity to write anything hilarious or insightful, or even informative. sorry it's been so long but my husband's 2 out-of-town sisters were here with cumulative 6 kids plus our 2, and his little sister's 5 and you get... carry the one... 13!!! 13 kids running around. i will post pictures eventually. plus flying in my mother-in-law's sister from the northwest for her birthday, and you have quite the hullabaloo.

here's chancho and nacho when we were in meh-HEE-coh.



2 comments:

Shannon said...

Those masks are hilarious!

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! OMG, too funny. I think the correct phonetics accent would be MEH-hee-coh. Think about it. Great pic of dot and jojo in group pic. I can't believe how little boy instead of baby he looks. wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, what's that hogan family phrase? our little boy's growing up???? hahaha. correct me if i'm wrong.