Friday, August 22, 2008

so i've got fay crashing at my door...

and a baby shower to go to tomorrow. i hate the thought of leaving the house in a tropical storm. yes, i've known about this baby shower for weeks. no, we haven't had any money for weeks. so i put my powers to the test, revved up the old sewing machine and here's what i came up with...
a changing pad made from a fresh tea towel, batting, and a blue jean backing. you just roll it up and tie it shut. throw in some matching infant hats i made for my etsy shop and viola!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh that came out excellent and the stitching lines that I can see on the jeans part is perfect!! I'm so proud of your ingenuity! and what an unusual tea towel. love it!

Anonymous said...

best. baby shower present. evar.

Anonymous said...

jb is so sweet! tell linda hi. what's her email?