Friday, August 8, 2008

working and writing and working


so i'm starting to write a book with a fantastic premise, but i'm still working on my sweet lime products every friday. waiting on tink to send me my labels (no pressure, mate). so far:

lip balm

tangerine toner

gentle facial exfoliator

~

today:

lemon cleanser

scrub for oily skin

cleansing and rejuvenating oil

pH restorer

pore cleanser steam

~

i hope you are ready to try them out!

~

a trip to england on the horizon!

just have to sew and attach my sleeves to my bodice and attach my bodice to my skirt and hem. so excited. so busy.

~

watching a movie,'miss austen regrets'. so far it's really good. getting in her head - i'm lost in austen. notice the color of her dress (yea!!).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

still would like pictures of the dress in progress, dearie, maybe pinned to your lovely dress form!! wheeee, i'm going to england too!!!!

Shannon said...

I am definitely in on the England trip.

Shannon said...

btw nice Hammer dance

Anonymous said...

where are you selling products? on etsy?