Tuesday, August 12, 2008

yesterday was sweet lime day...

BUY ME!!


last night i did some knitting to relieve my headache. today is sewing day. i bought the rest (fingers crossed) of the ribbon and trim i needed to finish (fingers still crossed). i don't have a pic yet (mom) because it looks more like little red riding hood the way it's laying over my dress form. i found a great new website. it's http://www.paperbackswap.com/index.php you enter all the books you're done with and if anyone wants them, you mail your book to them and you get a credit on the site to 'buy' a book from someone else. it's all free, except for the postage on books people buy from you. if you list 10 books when you sign up, you get 2 credits. 1 credit = 1 book. i'll let you know how that works out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey guess what? my next writing submission is "I Haven't Had a Shower Since Paris!" I think it would be interesting if you published installments of my paper on your blog, since the major character IS you!!! lolol
thanks for the link to the books!

Anonymous said...

oops, that's hemingway...