Friday, November 23, 2007

too stuffed to tango

okay, i think i did pretty good (or well, if you are picky) yesterday. i didn't go crazy. no breakfast, dinner, and just a small wedge of onion pie for supper. 2 bites each of dementhe-ed chocolate cheesecake and pumpkin pie supreme. both my semi-homemade creations. get your copy of my recipes in time for christmas! today i went shopping with mom, but not at 5 am! more like 8 am. best buy, jo-ann fabrics, payless, ross, tj maxx, books-a-million. that's it. i think i spent $100. $50 on 2 new pairs of jeans for me. not getting them altered. the last pair was a nice pair of abercrombie jeans from tj maxx. longs. i took them to get profesh altered and she made them too short. now i have to cuff them to make varying degrees of capri pants. annoying. so i got some nice dkny's and a pair of bandolino's (ever heard of them? not me. but they fit nice.) i'm so over the super low rise pants and having to hike them up all the time. i'm a woman now, making my own decisions, branching out. i think a nice flattering (and muffin top controlling - not that i have that problem, the low-rise jeans create that problem.) mid-rise will suit me just fine. so nice to have more than one pair of jeans for church now. to some of my possibly more traditional church-going audience - jeans are my uniform for life and my church is quite casual. it is florida and all. going to start back up with the exercising to be toned for that reunion in june. lord, help me. maybe i can stick with it. just 7 months! i can do that. thanks for reading. and if you made it this far, kudos!

4 comments:

Shannon said...

I definitely want all recipes because they sound good, and I know I will be doing the majority of the cooking for our Christmas dinner haha.

embee said...

i have several pairs of bandolino shoes.

Anonymous said...

I had a fabulous time with you too, just the two of us. i love shoes, i love joanne's, and i love books. wow... dreamy. and you look fab in the new jeans... how did you thin down? Lord help me lose that six pack of doughnuts!

Shannon said...

so at what point does avatar you kick the dog that is yipping at your feet (thinking annoying Jack) haha?