Thursday, May 10, 2007

need to work on my book


i've been remembering more little snipets of my life that i need to add to my book. i actually found one of my nemesis from my childhood on myspace. he is now in my friends list. i haven't found any of the others - yet. he said he'd look over anything i sent to him. i kindof want his perspective on the whole thing. he said he was a little immature. ha! if he only knew that he and his cronies had a huge impact on who i've become. that's why i dream about teeth. (check out dreammoods.com and interpret teeth in dreams)
tonite is the big office episode. i hope pam tells jim how she really feels. jim and his sad puppy dog eyes. so similar...
i finally preordered my copy of harry potter and the deathly hallows. i hope harry doesn't die. i don't know if i could take that. i mean snape already killed dumbledore in the last one and it's only gonna get worse. will hermione and ron end up alive and together? what about neville? and i think ginny and harry broke up...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're writing a book? am i in it? i stinking better be. unless you plan on saying bad things about my attitude. then i don't want to be in it. maybe i could just be on the cover. i'm hot, i'ld sell lots of copies.

Unknown said...

yeah, you'll be on the cover of the book about my life. good one. but of course you'll be in it - in a good way. i may allude to your always having a date on sundays and soccer games, but you'll be in a good light.

Anonymous said...

snape kills dumbledore?!
YOU RUINED THE BOOK FOR ME!!!