Thursday, August 9, 2007

fun fun fun with name anagrams

i'm not into giving all my info on here, but here are some handy anagrams of my name. and they seem to be true:

kill and artist
ok reason twit
a jollity stinkard
now ok tastier joy

have you met my family? well, there's my mom:
ok ornate win
WHACKIER SAINT OR NOT
hi! rank nuke
SKUNK RICH, NEAT HAIR

and my dad:
known honored athlete
now and the looker

and my sister:
YAHOO! WET-BLANKET (ONE OF MY FAVORITES)
really bleak

i have a brother, but none of his made sense or were funny.

ps, to my friends (you know who you are):
On chasm 'n' sinning (shanarama ding dong)
The ape brutalizes (eliza dolittle)
New, nicer hellhole (tinkaflinka)

i love you guys!!!!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

hahaha i love mine....too funny

Unknown said...

i know. it sounds like a couple of twisted reindeer. so fun doing those. ;p

Anonymous said...

dude. the hellhole comment makes so much more sense now...