Thursday, August 23, 2007

little ole crafty me














so last night, after a suggestion from me mum, i cranked this little baby out of a leg from a pair of jeans, a belt, and a pair of boxers. i created (that's going a little far) the iron-on in a harry potter greeting card program that dell so graciously sent me. it fits me perfectly - like a quiver of arrows. i still sewed the belt on in a way that it is adjustable. fun carrying case, i know my sewing lines aren't the best. the machine is very fickle sometimes - the bobbin thread refuses to come out. i have a little more embellishing to do, but this is pretty much it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool. mad sewing skills chica. the wands look good. weirdo.

Unknown said...

um, thanks?

Shannon said...

very very nice, even better than the description