Thursday, August 30, 2007

famous relations and more costume nonsense?

why do i have this picture from grease? because, before he passed away, my grandaddy revealed to me that putzy (far left) is related to us. he is my grandaddy's cousin's grandson. i am also related to daniel boone, whom i found out was related to abraham lincoln. quite a list. i can't remember anything else. my dad knew the actual last mohican chief - don strickland. not quite the indian name that you would expect - true story, though.
i got my wig in the mail yesterday. i need a haircut so it will all fit underneath...












and these are the glasses i want to get. but i will probably end up with drugstore readers.




if i am unable to get my dream shoes, then these will have to do in a pinch.



3 comments:

Shannon said...

You should take a pic of yourself in the wig....I bet Rita does pretty cool makeup too...you are going to have fun with this costume!

Anonymous said...

false eyelashes fo sho

Anonymous said...

I guess this means we're cousins. My great great g-pa married Daniel Boone's sister. :) I knew it - we're family!